EMBA – Executive Master of Business Administration
At the Montreux Business University, we offer a fast-paced Executive MBA (EMBA) program for working professionals, who wish to advance their careers by attending (online) classes and (onground) seminars and without quitting their jobs in the process.
At the Montreux Business University, we offer a fast-paced Executive MBA (EMBA) program for working professionals, who wish to advance their careers by attending classes and seminars and without quitting their jobs in the process.
Our EMBA program is designed in response to the needs of today’s integrated business world, which allows our students to develop a multi-dimensional business perspective that is essential for the globalized business environment.
Developing business skills, strategic thinking and a global perspective – that is the emphasis of this program. In order to ensure a comprehensive and effective learning experience, our EMBA program provides a pragmatic approach through creative and interactive class sessions and real-world case studies.
By choosing to pursue your EMBA at the Montreux Business University you will:
- Quickly master the leadership, communication, critical thinking, humanistic and problem-solving skills that you will need in order to meet the new challenges of today’s rapidly changing markets, due to the rigorous and fast-track program of our executive MBA;
- Add value to your career by attending EMBA classes and seminars one weekend per month for nine months.
- 9 Core Courses (key management courses) – 27 credits
- 3 Electives (general management) – 9 credits
- Special Projects
- Off-Campus Assignments and Take-Home Exams
Our executive seminars are development programs intended for professionals who wish to enhance their soft skills and hard skills competencies.
During those seminars, prominent guest speakers look at and discuss a variety of topics, such as personal growth, emotional intelligence, and personality and individual differences, which add value to an individual’s personal life and professional career.
All participants will be visiting carefully selected Swiss and International organizations and corporations based in Switzerland, where they will have the opportunity to learn about the products and/or services offered by those companies and businesses.
The Participants to the Executive Seminars receive a Certificate from the Montreux Business University.
All MBU Executive Seminars are open to partner universities, prospective and senior managers of international companies, as well as any other professionals.
Areas of specialization include:
- Human Resources Management trainings
- Finance and Banking
- Leadership and Management
Countries where trainings can be held include:
- Filled in and signed application form
- Bachelor’s Degree and the official academic transcript
- English language proficiency test
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation from employers
- Interview with the Dean
- Scanned copy of passport picture page
Please contact us directly for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org